Kidney and urinary tract diseases:
- chronic pyelonephritis and cystitis in the period of remission without signs of renal insufficiency or arterial hypertension;
- residual effect of acute pyelonephritis;
- urolithiasis without clear signs of kidney malfunction and urination problems;
- convalescence after stone removal from kidneys or urinary tract by surgery, instrumental surgery or apparatus;
- congenital kidney anomalies without signs of renal insufficiency and clear urination problems;
- chronic prostatitis in remission;
- uratic diathesis.
Diseases of the digestive organs:
- chronic hepatitis, residual effect after toxico-chemal liver affection at the inactive phase;
- chronic gastritis;
- cholecystitis, angiocholitis;
- chronic pancreatitis;
- functional indigestion and intestine problems, intestinal disbacteriosis;
- complications after operations on digestive organs;
- cholelithiasis except for the cases when surgery is required;
- gall-bladder system dyskinesia, functional diseases of the gall-bladder and bile passages;
- latent form of chronic pancreatitis unlike frequent acute forms;
- chronic colitis and enterocolitis beyond the acute phase, except for stenosing, tuberculosis, ulcer, specific bacterial and parasitic forms;
- intensinal dyskinesia beyond the acute phase.
- diabetes mellitus in the constant compensation state;
- alimentary-constitutional adiposity without blood circulation decompensation;
- uratic diathesis;
- locomotor system diseases, osteochondrosis, deforming osteoarthrosis, metabolic-dystrophic polyarthritis, posttraumatic arthritis, metabolic-distrophic spinal cord diseases;
- cardiovascular diseases: vegetovascular dystonia, cardioneurosis;
- peripheral nervous system diseases, namely neutritis, neuralgia, radicular syndroms, radiculitis, radiculoneutritis;
- functional nervous system diseases;
- chronic bronchial-pulmonary system diseases, such as bronchitis, pharyngitis and so on;
- chronic non-specific inflammation of female genital organs and many others.
- baths: mineral, with phyto-additives, emerald, carbon dioxide, whirlpool;
- showers: Charcot's shower, circular, upstream, hydrolaser; underwater massage in a bathtub and swimming-pool;
- swimming in a mineral water plunge-pool;
- enteroclysis using mineral water, silver-ionized medicinal herbs, or automatic hydrocolonotherapy;
- microenema: oil, herbal and medicated;
- mineral water douches or internal feminine washes;
- hydromassage and mineral water hydrolaser massage for the gums;
- ozocerite therapy;
- physiotherapy: galvanization, medical electrophoresis, electrosleep, diadynamotherapy, amplipulstherapy, ultratonotherapy, darsonvalization, magnetotherapy, inductotherapy, UHF-inductotherapy, UHF-therapy, microwave therapy, ultrasonic therapy and phonoforesis of medical substances, laser therapy, CHF-therapy;
- inhalations: herbal, alkali and oil, aerosol therapy of micro-dispersed substances with vibro-massage of bronchus, aromotherapy, aerophytotherapy, speliotherapy, singlactic-oxygen therapy, phyto-cocktail, oxygen enriched foam drink, massage, medical physical training, therencury;
- distant percussion wave lithotripsy, which is used for crushing stones in the kidneys and urinary tract ‘DORNIER’ (Germany) equipment.This kind of non-invasive treatment is especially effective in combination with weakly mineralized water 'Naftusya'. It speeds up the removal of stone fragments, eliminates inflammation in the kidneys, and urinary tract; salt concentration in the urine decreases, and the metabolism is normalized. All this is very important in preventing the recurrence of stone formation.
Truskavets has gained its popularity due to the healing water 'Naftusya' of the Truskavets deposit. This is weakly mineralized hydrocarbonate calcium-magnesium mineral water with a high content of organic petroleum substances. The organic substances which give 'Naftusya' medicinal qualities are quickly destroyed when exposed to the air. That`s why, it is advisable to drink 'Naftusya' in the Main Water Pump Room only. Nowadays it is difficult to find water with the same medicinal effect. 'Naftusya' promotes the removal of small stones from kidneys, gall-bladder, urinary and bile ducts, diminishes the danger of stone formation, normalizes the metabolism, especially the carbohydrate metabolism in patients suffering from diabetes, improves the activity of the alimentary tract and pancreas, restores liver cells and removes radionuclides and toxins from the body. Thanks to its immunomodulating properties, it increases the defensive powers of the body and prevents oncological diseases. The chloride-sulphate-sodium water of spring 1, named 'Mariya', reduces gastric secretion, improves the motor function of the intestines, intensifies gall production and excretion, and diminishes inflammation and spastic phenomena of the alimentary canal. The chloride-sulphate-sodium water of spring 2, commonly called 'Sophiya', stimulates gastric secretion, has a marked positive effect on the gall system, and normalizes the motor function of stomach and intestine. It is used for the accompanying diseases of the alimentary canal, namely chronic gastritis with reduced secretion, and chronic colitis. The mineral water 'Yusya' is a genuine source of beauty. It’s natural glycerin content rejuvenates the skin and makes it extraordinarily smooth and elastic.
Complete treatment at our health resort includes one more unique method - ozocerite therapy. The only deposit of ozocerite in the world lies just 4kms away from Truskavets in the town of Boryslav. Ozocerite has antiseptic and analgesic effect and improves blood circulation in the afflicted area.